GREAT THINGS NEVER END.......
They live on forever in your hearts. They make you smile no matter how much time has passed and leaves you with the great feeling of really living YOUR LIFE even if it were only for a moment.
Over the last 5 yrs I've managed to write 117 post all from the bottom of my heart and the depths of my mind. I cried tears, burst into laughter, and felt that warm fuzzy feeling of being complete that only you TRUE writers know about.
I will never forget this Blog, for it was a part of my life and apart of me for so long! I've grown with it, I've matured with it, and I loved what it was for me...
AN OUTLET FROM REALITY...A DREAM WORLD ALL MY OWN, WHERE MY MIND COULD BE IN MOTION FREELY AND HAPPILY....NO JUDGEMENTS, NO QUESTIONS, JUST ME BEING ME AND LOVING EVERY SECOND OF IT!
The Blogging Beauty will always be ME...Nikki The D.City Star! And I will continue to express the Beauty that is me through my passionate words and actions forever and ever ♥
GOD BLESS YOU ALL! and THANKYOU to all the Bloggers that has left me sweet comments over the years....you too will never be forgotten. I Love you All,
& I Love The Memory that is this BLOG♥
December 2004 - September 2009
Peace. Nikki :)
1Comments:
Whaaattt?!?!?!?
But whyyyyyy? Keep in touch. *sigh*
Post a Comment
<< Home